Sunday, April 8, 2012

It just keeps getting better.

I am now engaged to Mr.Darcy! We were on a walk, and we both confessed our love for each other. We both apologized for our past behavior so that we could move on happily. Jane was the first to know of course because I had no idea how I was going to break the news to my parents. Mr.Darcy talked to my dad and I talked to my mother. I shared the news with both of them about how Darcy has helped my family out greatly. Both took it very well, and I am so happy now. I love you Mr.Darcy, and thank you for everything.

1 comment:

  1. My dear Elizabeth, I am extremely sorry for the way that Lady Catherine treated you. I want you to know that I have exacted justice. I wrote to her the day after I proposed and thanked her for her role in our engagement. After all, if not for her, I wouldn't have known that your feelings toward me had changed. Thanks again, Lady Catherine.

    ReplyDelete