Sunday, April 1, 2012

Alot Learned.

Lydia and Wickham are now married, and I found out some news about the wedding. Darcy was there! When I asked Mrs.Gardiner about it she told me quite everything she possibly knew about it. Alot of it is only for my ears, but I can say that Darcy is one amazing man. He did everything in his power to help out my family and even Wickham. If a man helps someone they have absolute no respect for, then I will forever have respect for him. I went on a walk with Wickham, and told him to keep the past as the past. We are like brother and sister now.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is interesting Darcy attended, I wish the best with you and Darcy. You must share some of what happended with me. Glad you are good with Darcy! I hope everything gets better from here! It is good you put Wickham in his place.

    ReplyDelete