Sunday, April 8, 2012

Great news.

My sister is finally engaged! I could'nt ask for someone better to marry her. Mr.Bingley, I welcome you to my family. It is impossible for me to be as happy as Jane for I am not made like her. Before the engagement, I was told that Mr.Darcy has gone to London for ten days. It doesn't stop there; I got a surprise visit from "my favorite"... Lady Catherine. She made me promise not to get engaged to Mr.Darcy, and I made no promises. Mr.Collins also states in his letter the same thing, and claims it will cause problems. I got a handful of comments I wish I didn't get from my father for the rest of the day.

1 comment:

  1. Yes I'm very happy indeed with Bingley. That is so kind of you to welcome him. I know we will be happy together. Well this is shocking news i hope to hear more about!

    ReplyDelete